Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update

I thought I would let everyone know a blessing that the Lord has allowed to happen for me, it is also a prayer request. I will be getting my teeth fixed for good over the next couple of months. Because of the deterioration of my teeth all of my teeth but 7 on the bottom will have to be pulled. So far I have had 6 taken out and that was not too bad, it is the healing part that is giving me problems. Because I am unable to do alot of chewing. Once all the teeth are out I will have a full upper denture, and a partial on the bottom. They will fill the bottom teeth and I will hope and pray that I am able to keep the bottom ones from deteriorating more. Please pray and rejoice with me as I will no longer be in pain, but for me to be 24 almost 25 and have dentures has taken its toll emotionally on me. We love ya'll!!

No comments: