Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time Flies!!

It seems that I am never able to post on this thing. School is definitely keeping all of us busy, especially me!! Daniel will be 4 on the 13th of next month, Josh and I are finishing up our 5th semester of college. Hopefully we will be done by 2013. It would be 2012, but there is a chance that I am expecting, and if that is the case then we will be taking a year off of school.
You maybe wondering why a year, but in our circumstances, it is important that we have somewhere for Daniel to go while we are in school, and at the same time somewhere for the new baby to go while we are in school. In order for it to work, Daniel would need to be in school full time so that I can pay daycare for only one child.
We will find out at the end of the month whether we are expecting or not. I will keep everyone updated and informed on that! Until Next time!

No comments: